It all started out as a Roswell episode essentially. For the most part I was essentially a camera man following Michael. The bad aliens had devised a plan based on the theory behind the You couldn't use a time machine to visit the 13th century node. They broke us (the good aliens) up into two groups and sent us on this search for something in the woods. each group had a walkie talkie but the one Michael had was booby trapped. They had modified an old alien tech so that whoever used it would be transported in time but not space and die in the vacuum of space.

Fortunately Michael knew this but the question was how was he going to turn the tables on them without letting them know he knew. Eventually he hatched a plan involving a huge home telescope pointed at the sun with the eyepiece pointed at the walkie talkie.

Then we were in a parking lot at night running towards our car. The aliens knew we had something amazingly valuable hidden there and they had to have it. It was so valuable that they gave up all pretence of hiding among the humans and froze them all in place. My perspective changed to that of Max. We had made it to the car first and I was laying on top of it reaching through the slightly opened sun roof trying to use my powers to make the thing come to me. Bad aliens had almost reached the car.

The scene changed, and jumped back in time a little bit. It was now back to the same time as the events at the beginning of the dream and I (masukomi not Roswell character) was talking with a female noder who shall remain unnamed. She was working behind the counter in a pharmacy. We were totally doing the flirting thing but she was working and not allowed to really socialize. So, she was would encode words in these double sided tooth brushes. I could read them by feeling them, kinda like braille, but I found it much easier to stick them in my mouth and run my tongue over the bristles even though I realized this looked a bit silly in the middle of a pharmacy. After a couple of tooth brushes she switched to writing notes on this little pharmacy notepad which she would leave in this pamphlet holder at the end of the counter.

In retrospect this is of course completely idiotic but still kinda cute in one of those innocent first crush kinda ways. I just couldn't wait to read the next note and each one was separated by lots of eye contact and blushing.

The scene switched again, and for some reason she had a different body. I liked her real body better but hey I'm not in control of these dreams. The new body had a bad haircut too. We were standing outside of her house on the porch and she had her back against the door frame. We were revealing to each other how we really felt, except I wasn't really me any more. I was and evil alien who had made themselves look like masukomi. The things she said were very touching, and made my heart go pitter pat, and then I started to get confused about what my character was supposed to know when I was me again since she would have thought that this happened with me, except it didn't, but I was there, only not really. Then came a wonderful kiss which I loved but made me feel bad because it wasn't really me she was kissing even though she thought it was.

Again the scene switched and she and I (real me again) were in this bathroom together. Everything was covered in small off-white tiles with a green line running horizontally around the room at eye level. It was really just a shower room since it didn't have anything but shower heads in it except for one end where there was a shower curtain around one section. The scene began with her in a towel helping Michael (see there was a point to the whole beginning of this log) to crawl out of a window at the far end of the room.

Then the three shower heads were all suddenly on (bad continuity editing I admit) making us wet, warm, and steamy. I was wearing a cottony, green, pull over that hung down to mid-thigh and was starting to get soaked and heavy. But she removed her towel and we closed the space between us. Her hands pressed against my sides as I ran mine down her back.

But, I pulled away, I didn't want to but I had to. I cared about her, and it wasn't right to go any farther without telling her my secret. I was an alien. I knew she would be ok with it but I still needed to tell her before the pull over came off and there was no going back.


IRL the pullover belonged to illumina (do you still have that babe?). The walkie talkie was seen on the hip of a bartender at the e2 frog pond gulp the theory about time travel was because I had read that node not too long before going to bed. The car wasn't mine. I'm not an alien.