Thursday
Bloody siblings.

"I had a curfew when i was his age, he should have one too" is my sister's argument. So I have to be home by midnight. Bah.

I meet Diana, Stewart, Gill and a gothed up Kyle in a pub in town - they're heading out to the Cathouse, hence Kyle's attire. He's not really a goth, just thought he'd dress up as one. But I leave them to get the last train home at 11.20.

Friday

My cousin Richard is up from deepest, darkest Merseyside, and I'd heard that some of my friends were going to the Art School. I can't get in touch with them to confirm it, but head up there instead, hoping to meet them at some point. We get in, have a beer, and eventually find that they're at the QM, and about to go and see Hannibal. So it's back on the underground, and down to the teeny wee Grosvner, which is so hot it's like a sauna. (it also seemed like the entire 1st year mechanical engineering course were in there)

After that, people just headed home, so we did too.

Saturday
At about 9pm, it looked like I wasn't going to be going out anywhere. Ten minutes later, I had plans. Unusal, really..

The same bunch of people as before, with the addition of Becki, Gill's friend who I'd met in Edinburgh a couple of weekends ago. We went into town, not really with anywhere in particular in mind. The Arches were expensive, and I got completely confused when trying to find Strawberry Fields. I'm not sure where I was trying to take us, but we ended up at the Strathclyde Uni union instead. We stayed there till closing, and then walked back to Murano Street.

Gill, Kyle and Roger share a flat there, along with a bunch of other people, some crazy, some not. I think my friends fall into the crazy variety, as we attempted to get five people into a single bed. It was fairly comfortable, but Kyle went off to his own bed after a while, and Becki took a sleeping bag on the floor.

Techically, I slept with Gill.
(although in practice, I spent the night wedged between her and the wall)

Sunday

I'm not entirely sure why, but Roger decided we should start the day off with a bit of yoga. It was the first time I'd done it, and it was pretty good. We did get some funny looks from the people in the flat next to the car park we were in, though...

As I mentioned, some of the inhabitants of the flat are a little crazy. Some had let substance abuse get the better of them, and the kitchen was full of popcorn. Once we'd tided that up, we started on the various other spills and such about the place, and eventually cleaned the whole room. Not any of our mess, but the people who made it weren't likely to clear it up any time soon.

Everyone else went swimming this afternoon, I went home to work on my PDE project - a sellotape dispenser, made out of card. Fun. Really. It's crap.

And I guess I'd better go get some real sleep now. . .