16.35 bst
One of those days. A completely unexpected day, where you don't think anything eventful is going to happen. And then you just get proven wrong

I got up to find some post for me - a very belated birthday present from my aunt. She'd sent me two CDs, Bring it On by Gomez, and Just Enough Education to Perform, the new one by the Stereophonics. I started noding some lyrics to JEEP, and this sparked off a bit of a lively debate in the catbox. Largely from people who can't stand the 'phonics, and saw it as a waste of time and nodespace.

It had to be cut short, because I got a call at about 11am from my friend Nick, to let me know that the Mechanics exam was in fact today - I had been fairly sure that it was tomorrow, and hadn't really done a lot of studying for it.

Panic.

I jumped in the shower, threw some clothes on, and headed off to uni. A quick bite to eat in the union, and then to the library for a bit of last minute, no good at all 'studying'.

The exam wasn't too horrible - the first question was really Higher Physics stuff. The others I'd have fared better in if I'd bothered to revise.

17.40 bst
Silly, silly martin. I phoned up the chick I met a the party a few weeks ago, with the intention of asking her out this Friday. There was about half an hour of talking crap before I got to the point. Not that I minded that, but I phoned from my mobile, to her mobile, at a cost of about £12 for the call.
The answer I have so far is a definite maybe.
18.45 bst
I meet a couple of friends in town, and we head out to Barrowlands. (Hasn't that been noded yet? I could be sure I had written it already).

We were off to see Ocean Colour Scene, and the crowd is definetly up for it. Some of them look like they've been drinking all afternoon. As a result of such joviality, between the support band and the main act coming on stage, there's a lot of plastic cups flying about, many of them still fairly full of beer. It was impossible to not get soaked, especially right up near the front.

The gig itself was good, and seemed to be very long - the set must have included about twenty songs. Best one for a gig, though, was July - it's got just the right rhythm for jumping up and down. Although I think I did pull a muscle in my leg or something...

I would suck as a concert reviewer