Anyways,
I was on my way home tonight, when I met a cabbie (see also taxi driver for the Americans).
Me and the cabbie were talking, and I realised, everything I thought about Osama Bin Laden was wrong, at least according to this cabbie.

I mean, the cabbie told me he had met Osama Bin Laden (he even showed me his passport to prove he was from Afghanistan). Osama is apparently a top bloke.

As the cabbie said, show me any actual proof against Osama, and I'll show you a liar.

Men of honour do not launch cruise missles. Men of honour do not kill without being sure of a target.

Me and the cabbie likened the problems the USA is having with it's economic empirialism to the problems faced by the British, with their military empirialism (anybody who says the British, and the Americans for that matter, are welcome to put their noses into any other county's belief system are welcome to see the implicit irony in "God Save The Queen" "God Bless Amerikkka", and maybe even look into the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, you know, just to see where current US Foreign Policy is wearing thin).

I guess the most important thing I learned today is that free speech is priceless, but the ability to actually express your opinions is worth even more.

P.S. And before you ask, yes, I would die to keep my beliefs as my own personal opinion.

P.P.S. If you have any kind of Irish blood in ye, or you like to think you do, look at the tactics employed by the British in the potato famine or even just the protestant reformation, where the common folk on both sides of the discussion were pitched] against each other, purely to ensure Anglican dominance over all of the lower class, be ye Irish Catholic or Scottish Presbyterain.

The end goal of the British and American ascendancy is the complete dominion of the working classes of the world, until we all blindly salute the Union Jack or the Stars and Stripes. If you tolerate this, then your children will be next