Given the existence of a personal God with white beard outside time...
--Lucky

I would like to direct your attention to that first part of Lucky's Speech (above) when considering this exchange between the boy (B) and Vladimir (V) from the last part of Act II.

B: Mister . . . Mister Albert . . .
V: Off we go again. Do you not recognize me?
B: No Sir.
V: It wasn't you came yesterday.
B: No Sir.
V: This is your first time.
B: Yes Sir.
V: You have a message from Mr. Godot.
B: Yes Sir.
V: He won't come this evening.
B: No Sir.
V: But he'll come to-morrow.
B: Yes Sir.
V: Without fail.
B: Yes Sir.
V: Did you meet anyone?
B: No Sir.
V: Two other . . . men?
B: I didn't see anyone, Sir.
V: What does he do, Mr. Godot? Do you hear me?
B: Yes Sir.
V: Well?
B: He does nothing, Sir.
V: How is your brother?
B: He's sick, Sir.
V: Perhaps it was he came yesterday.
B: I don't know, Sir.
V: Has he a beard, Mr. Godot?
B: Yes Sir.
V: Fair or . . . or black?
B: I think its white, Sir.
Indeed, Vladimir, Estragon and Mr. Godot are outside time... and Mr. Godot has a white beard.

There are many people who in waiting for a savior or something to believe in to tell them how to act and what to do. This belief is the confirmation of their existence and reason for living.

B: What am I to tell Mr. Godot, Sir?
V: Tell him . . . tell him you saw me and that . . . that you saw me. You're sure you saw me, you won't come and tell me to-morrow that you never saw me!

And yet, still paralyzed with inaction Vladimir and Estragon continue to wait for someone who sends out a representive that says "He exists and I will tell him a message for you. He will be here tomorrow, without fail".

Estragon: And if he comes?
Vladimir: We'll be saved.

If this was a person it would be absurd to carry on as Vladimir and Estragon do, waiting day after day. And yet, many people on this side of the fourth wall do exactly the same, waiting for a sign about how to act, what to do, and for someone that will save them.