It should be noted that Lunchstealer's writeups strictly adhere to Sturgeon's Law.
- user since
- Tue Oct 19 1999 at 16:42:11 (22 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Feb 18 2008 at 19:39:44 (13.7 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 48 - View lunchstealer's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 1 (Novice) / 517
- mission drive within everything
- to make use of infinitives
- Prog Rock, Wisdom
- Never attribute to malice that which can be explained through incompetence
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to lunchstealer
A formerly long-haired, gangly, Libertarian geophysicist from South Carolina who's now finished his masters thesis in the strange barbarian land of Texas. He is a fencer (Epee' only, no foil please), a backpacker and homebrewer. He has been known to wargame, roleplay, listen to the works of the Progressive Rock masters and read works of the Sci-fi masters, whence he learned There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. He finds that Indian, Thai, Mexican and Japanese foods are acceptable forms of lunch, but the concept of the California Pizza Kitchen is disturbing. Pizza is as it should be when it is extremely thick and clogs the arteries of innocent bystanders. I hate it when lines cross on topo maps.