Message 1:

Hiiii, it’s me, listen, I know it’s only been like, thirty minutes, but I just couldn’t wait so don’t be mad, okay? Tonight was…amazing, you look even better in person. You must’ve been so cute as a little boy, I’d love to see a picture of you when you were little.

Anyway, I know you told me you’d call later but like I said, I just couldn’t wait. Oh yeah! I have the day off tomorrow. Listen, you could come over, like in the morning and I could make you a big breakfast, pancakes, bacon, eggs any way you want them…or I could come over there and make breakfast, serve you breakfast in bed, wouldn’t that be nice?

Listen, I don’t mean to be all up in your business and all. It’s just…you know how first dates can be...but I swear I've never met anyone that made me feel…maybe I shouldn’t say this…

I wish I was there with you now. You’re so good-looking. You must’ve been a precious little boy, I bet your mother told you that. I’d love to meet her. I’d love to meet your mother.

Listen, I could come over there now. I could be there in five minutes. I know where you live. I know where your mother lives. Glenda. What a lovely name. Did Glenda give you breakfast in bed? Pancakes? With syrup?

I bet she did. I bet she gave you breakfast in bed, what else did she do, hunh? Listen, I know about things like that, okay?

Don’t be mad. Don’t be angry with me, please? I just...maybe I shouldn't say this...

I love you. I love everything about you. And I know, I know sweetheart, how hard it must’ve been, growing up I mean, with Glenda and all. You can talk to me about it. I’ll understand.

You can tell me everything. You can tell me everything, and I will hold you and love you, you can tell me all the wicked things Glenda did to you and I will understand.

Like I said, tomorrow’s my day off. Well not “off” exactly.  I was “let go", it’s a long story. Don’t worry though, darling. It’s not important enough that we should let it spoil our happiness.

I love you. Listen. I could come over there right now.

I could be there in five minutes.

Wouldn't that be nice.

I know where you live.

I know where you sleep.

I could be there in a heartbeat.

Listen.