I cannot get enough of this. I'm a sucker for any dish with coriander, also known as cilantro in other cuisines, that must be why. But something about this particular dish just turns me into a veritable pig...oink oink. I don't remember where I got the original recipe and this sure isn't it. I've adapted it to fit what's usually in my kitchen. I recall it may have used some other exotic oil in place of the olive oil I use, but this is how I do it and it tastes damn good to me.

Tofu Tikka Masala
serves 2

Get this:
1 block extra firm Tofu, cut into bite size pieces
6 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
1 medium onion, diced or sliced, depending on your onion preference du jour
2 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
3 tbsp tomato puree
3 oz frozen peas
1 cup heavy cream
4 tbsp fresh coriander roughly chopped

**If you're pressed for cash: Curry paste can run a bit expensive, but Trader Joe's markets here in the states sells a jarred tikka masala simmer sauce that is very, very tasty and like a buck ninety-nine or so. =) If using this you would just omit the tomato puree and the curry paste and half the cream.
See if there's a Trader Joe's near you:
http://www.traderjoes.com/locations/index.asp

Do this:
1. Mix the Tofu in a bowl with the tikka paste. Leave to marinate for 1 hour or place in the fridge overnight.
2. Heat the oil over a medium heat, add the onion, saute until slighty brown and caramelized.
3. Add the garlic, tomato puree and tofu to the pan, cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the cream, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally
5. Add the peas, cook 5 more minutes.
6. Remove from the heat, stir in the coriander and serve.