I am still trying to find my energy sweet spot.

We are running a full schedule in clinic in the morning, booked out about 3 weeks. I am taking this Friday off to go to her high school swim team regionals for two days and then the next Friday off for state swim team. She's a senior. Last year.

In clinic we were booking about two weeks out, but subtracting the two Fridays pushes it to three. I am at the point where I think I will need some help: need to call the physician assistant who may want to take some afternoons. Saw three new patients on Monday. At a certain point I will run out of urgent visits: we are saving one slot in the morning, but that too will disappear.

What I've failed on in the last two weeks is the appointments I made three months ago. I made the appointment in the afternoon and worked in the morning. I made it to both appointments, but felt horrid and slept 12 hours a night for three nights after the first one. The second was yesterday. I have to go back in three months, so I made the appointment for 11 am and I will take the day off. Apparently getting to an appointment two hours away and back is a half day of energy all by itself. Duh, you say. Yeah, but clinic was not as busy three months ago.

I have chorus Monday nights. I have been in this chorus since 2000 and my father was one of the founders in 1997. I hate most of the music we are doing this time. It is two hours Monday night and I want to lie down on the floor and never move again by the end. Also then the music plays in my head all night and I wake up with it. Horrors. Apparently good music has been chose for spring. At least that's the rumor. Please baby please baby baby baby please....

Sweet Honey in the Rock: In the morning when I rise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJBZXIzKcY