I am noticing an odd thing about reQuest 2018.

This is billed as a "I wish noder X would write more about ______".

A search of my posted nodes makes it quite clear that the write ups that get C!ed are my medical ones. Yet yesterday there was still not one reQuest for a medical node.

So what is going on here and is anyone else a bit mystified?

Now, one thing that could be happening: I did not have time to read all of those noders' writeups. Holidays, travel, busy. I did do some reQuests, sometimes of nodeshells. A few people have no nodeshells. Admirable restraint! But it's lazy on my part, right? Though I thought it would be nice to be sure that every noder had reQuests....

I want to say that if any of the reQuests are related to E2 history that people don't really want to relive, cross that one out. People may have made reQuests not realizing a history behind that nodeshell, or that it brings up the fallen, the dead, the fled, the gone.

If we really want to reQuest that people write more stuff that we like, we (or at least I) need more time to read the top 5 nodes by that person... say a year for all the participants. And then, what if I DON'T like that noder's writing...

Take care.