I had my massage yesterday, once every two weeks, and was stiff as could be. I related my dream. My massage person suggested that it could be the armour suit falling off. In the dream I rescue my sister from the water. But she was not swimming and then she went back in, while I was trying to rescue the cat. She was trying to go....

....but the people you see in dreams are supposedly parts of yourself. So what do I need to let go? Not the cat. Our cat cries when I am gone and only my daughter is here, because my daughter is a bit allergic and won't let the cat snuggle much. And the cat is a one person cat, really. She likes my son but she is quite aware that he is visiting and she doesn't like it when he leaves.

I like the idea of the armour suit being the thing that I need to let go. Though I think there are some family things too, gone with my mother, father and sister, that I am letting go. I was not in danger of drowning in the dream. The water was warm and it was swirling but I could swim in it easily. The danger was that my sister was refusing to swim and the cat was not coping well either. And water in dreams is supposed to represent the unconscious.

I fell into that other universe twice during yesterday's massage. Once I saw hundreds of hanging glass objects, with a colored bulb on the end. They looked like hummingbird feeders, but had no feeder part. And I knew they were musical, that they would ring against each other with any breath of air. They were beautiful.

At the end, I dropped onto a beach. I was in shallow water, sunny beach, clear water this time and warm and tropical. There were people laughing and playing in the water. This was after I thought about letting go of the armour.

I still end up with some of the armour suit back on, but as I get better at leaving pieces off, it feels pretty weird. I managed to keep my feet unlocked for this two weeks but my hips and neck were locked and it all feels so strange. What are the foot parts of armour? Greaves? My muscles feel confused: wait, you've been telling us to lock for years and now we aren't supposed to? And then if I get stressed some of them automatically go back to the old pattern: panicked muscles....