Alright, this is the first daylog I've done. And only now because I need to vent.
That having been said, I hate my life right now. I dont feel some distaste for it, I hate it. This is how my day went today:
I woke up at 6. Realized I didnt have to, went back to sleep. Woke when I had to.
I went to work from noon to six. Didnt get one of my breaks and had to shorten the other. Child labor laws were ignored.
I went back home. I found a bruise on the side of my foot. It hurts when I walk now. Then, I took a shower.
At 8, my boyfriend calls. He says we're gonna do something and he'll call me after his shower. He calls back (about 8:25) and says he and a friend (Joe) are going to pick me up soon. Eleven o'clock and he is just pulling up.
He comes in and we talk. He and Joe have been having a serious discussion. As it turns out, Joe has been chasing my boyfriend's best friend (Cindy). Joe asked her if she would go out with him. She says she cant because she's in love with my boyfriend. My bf has known her for over 5 years and has, at points, had feelings for her. He's not sure about what he should do.
He's being very straight up with me about this. And he said that he hoped there was nothing for me to worry about. But I cry at anything. I dont know what to do. I am helpless in this situation. Tonite, I cried. Tonite, I threw up. I threw up so I could feel alive. I love my boyfriend and dont want to lose him. I dont know what to do....