It's snowing! Not much, but enough to excite me... I spent last winter in Florida, so an inch or two makes me happy (I bet I won't be saying that in another month or so, when we get hit with 2 feet or something).

Thank god my friends are home from school... I actually feel like I have a life again. Sure, I have some pretty good friends here that aren't in school, but they're different kinds of friendships.

For instance: Last night, I went out with the infamous Billy and Cheli, we smoked like mad, and then went to a hooka bar, which just made us ten times more giddy and silly-- on the way home, we turn off the radio and just start singing christmas carols at the top of our lungs. There are not many people that I feel comfortable enough around to do stuff like that... I tend to put up a front with about 90% of the people I deal with, just act a little tougher and not like the little girl that deep down inside I still am. In truth, I like to sing christmas carols, I like to watch all the cheesy little holiday specials, and I especially like being a dork if I feel like it. Of course, somewhere in the first verse of Jingle Bells, when we were all snapping our fingers like idiots, and sounding way too much like a barbershop trio, I ended up doubled over in the backseat laughing so hard I almost peed my pants-- you know those awful previews of CDs that they sell on TV?

Christmas in VA!
Have you ever felt that you don't have any decent music to listen to over the holiday season? Are you looking for that CD with just the right amount of christmas cheer? Well, look no further! Yes, for a limited time, you too can own Christmas in Virginia, starring the lovely and talented Billy, Tiffany and Cheli! With holiday favorites like "Jingle Bells", "Silent Night", "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", and many many more!...

Oh, the silliness. Anyway, it's nice to have friends who don't mind being themselves, because with the state I've been in lately, I need to know it's okay to show myself to others as well, and that they just like me for me.

And the guy comes home today!!! Like the snow will stop me from seeing him.... snow, pshaw!