user since
Tue Nov 12 2002 at 18:03:26 (21.5 years ago )
last seen
Sun Feb 16 2003 at 00:29:39 (21.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View leers's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 33
mission drive within everything
not sure yet
specialties
physics
motto
Abandon all hope.
most recent writeup
Down the hill from University of California, Santa Cruz
Send private message to leers

UPDATED (feb 11, 2003): ( not that anyone actually reads these things ) So the balloon has bursted a bit. After the initial high of graduation, and random traveling I now seem to be frantically trying to get people to let me into graduate school. This is stressful. Other then that I am bord out of my mind. I stopped writing nodes because I got pissed when a node I had spent alot of time on got deleted with a few harsh words. Now that I have absolutly nothing to do except watch the wold get blown up on the news maybe I will start nodding.

Now I look back at my original post node and realize that I sound a bit pretentious. But for history's sake, I am keeping it up.

(sep ? 2002) I have a BS in Physics from the University of California, Santa Cruz home of the famous mascot the banana slug. Currently taking a break from my crazy trip around the world to work in Clausthal-Zellerfeld,a town so obscure that I dare not try and link it. But lets just say it is in Germany in the Hartz Mountains.