OK, so here's what I do. Firstly, against my wishes and better judgement I go to school every day where I learn absolutely nothing and waste an inordinate amount of time that could be better spent coding. When I'm home, I'm generally in front of my computer, mostly because its on a shelf behind my desk/workbench/bed/table/file cabinet/clothes holder type generic grey laminate furniture object. I write a lot. Content though? I don't know. I run linux on about 20 machines scattered about my house and school on what one could deem a BSN (big scattered network) a.k.a Metro. Area Network (MAN).
- user since
- Tue Jan 15 2002 at 04:42:20 (16.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue May 7 2002 at 18:41:41 (15.8 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- mission drive within everything
- Get people building LCD stuff
- LCD displays, microcontroller programming, wireless LAN, fishing
- Mt. St. Joe & Catonsville Wireless Consortium
- If it ain't broken it should be, if it is I didn't do it.
- most recent writeup
- LCD Dumb Terminal (thing)
- Send private message to lcdman