These make for a neat presentation, and most people would not think to combine grapes and pork on a skewer. The spices that are used to flavor these kebab can serve to flavor grilled vegetables and just about every type of meat. These are fancy American kebab, good for backyard entertaining but do not compare to the kebab you can buy from a dedicated kebab shop...Hello, my friend.
- Mix the spices together, store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Mix the OJ,garlic, and oil together in a bowl.
- Thread the pork and the grapes on skewers, one pork - one grape.
- Put the spices all over the kebabs (if you like you can rub in the spices a bit with your fingers or the back of a spoon), then drench them with the OJ mixture, marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour and up to a day.
- Grill over a hot fire for 8-10 minutes, sprinkle with salt and serve.