Your end results
will only somewhat resemble a fish
's tail, but hey, sometimes you gotta work with what you're given
- Divide hair into two sections- left and right. Hold both sections in your left hand.
- With your right hand, divide the right section in half and bring the right half across the left half to join it with the left section.
- Switch both sections to your right hand.
- With your left hand, divide the left section in half and bring the left half across the right half to join it with the right section. (A.K.A do the exact opposite of what you just did.)
- Repeat until you run out of hair, making sure to keep the braid tight. Tie off the braid.
It should be noted that this is far easier to do to someone else than to yourself