A modern fable unravelling before our very eyes, a slow process, a reversal of fortune that is direly needed, highly contested but inevitable. These are our stories. Written by the individuals who struggle to find their own place in the ranks of this "society". We are the ones who interpret and pursue our dreams, we are led by vivid hallucinations beyond the scope of vision. We are the ones who find precision through reason and intuition, passion in friendship and strength in inspiration. We log our connections and study their hidden elegance. Awareness is the key to our success for without it there can be no fullfillment, no joy, no sorrow, no giggling laughter, no wail of pain. Openness is our rallying cry, our driving purpose, our sacred feeling, our noble idea, our favorite word, our desired perception, our hidden intuition, our subconscious integration, our final goal and destination. We are the innovators of this world, too far ahead of the times to be properly understood. Too lost in our own ideas to be properly heard. We are the quirky collectors of ephemeral history, seekers of hidden truths, closet mystics lost in our own incomplete interpretations of the divine, standing alone in the eyes of our own versions of god/goddess. We are spelunkers, exploring obscurity to it's deepest levels to bring completion to the profit of everything. We are the farmers sowing the seeds of the future, tending to the sprouting shoots of beauty with love and tenderness. We are rogue nodes enraptured by the idea of freedom, but not at any cost.

please come back sometime soon this node will continue to grow and overcome with your support