Almonds will make your breasts bigger scientific background

Almonds! Almonds! Almonds!

Almonds will make your breasts bigger: I'd like to share with you an old family secret of ours. Almonds will make your breasts bigger. Like avocados and olives they're loaded with tasty, healthy oils. This is good news to flat-chested vegetarians who are constantly told the only way up is to down the meat. Substantial almond intake also works well for perkiness and general elasticity.

Eat a handful every day: Keep a jar on your kitchen-counter and have two (or seven!) with your coffee now and then. Nibble on the little diamonds while watching TV. Take them to the gym, your school locker... hide a packet in your desk drawer at work.

Include almonds in your home recipes: Why not bake a couple of figolli, a traditional Maltese almond cake baked especially in Easter time. Perhaps, you will prefer a lower calorie almond chicken recipe. This is a true rice casserole treat, especially when topped with green peppers and pineapple chunks!

Spread the almond: Tell your girlfriends, your mothers, your sisters... your nannies! And men, do watch out! Well, whatever floats your boat, really.

Think almonds... and start saving for your next visit to Women's Secret!


Almonds will make your breasts bigger Q & A

Q: Albert Herring says "Does marzipan work too, then, or do the almonds have to be unadulterated?"
A: In that case, I cannot guarantee that intake won't affect other areas.

Q: Glowing Fish says "Well, I would ask you about what this almond diet did for you, but A) that would be somewhat forward and B) you probably use some bizarre Maltese bra size that I wouldn't understand"
A: a) Yes, that would be. b) The sizes are British, but please refer to a)
Glowing Fish: "Well, you brought it up."