Today I realized that I had my first physical contact with a female in atleast 2 years. I can't believe it has been that long. This was an accidental brush up. I mean i have greeted friends of my family and relatives with a kiss or a hug. Those were obligated by societies standard. I come from a family of Italians if it matters. This was contact that was not force by societies standards. She slowly leaned against me as I did my “Desk Attendants” job of signing her in to the dormitories. This is not some erotic node though.

I saw this node to be one who internalizes a few feelings about my existence of the last four years. In those four years I have sworn off females. I made a simple rule. I would not chase after girls but I would still try to befriend them. Now after my four years I have a simple conclusion to state. I have decided to make this noded into a letter to all womankind.

Dear Womankind,

You all have one flaw that must be fixed before our race relations can be perfected. This flaw is not physical but ideological. It is simply....

ALL GIRLS THINK ALL A GUY WANTS IS SEX!

This letter is to inform you that this is simply not true. Is it that you think "He's not overly gay so he must want me because I am just so sexy and hot?" Don't make me laugh. I rather have a smart woman then some pieces of fluff I see floating around. Yes you have huge breasts but do you have a large brain. I may like you but because you think all I want is sex I rather date trash. Screw off "Mrs. Perfect".

I am a 21 year old virgin. I call my self a dateless virgin but when I was 17 I had a friend who forced her friend to date me. Why? So that I would "owe" her and drive her to get drugs and have meaningless sex. I never have been kissed. I never felt up a girl. Guess what? I don't care. I just want a couple female friends but all you want to believe is I am only after sex.

You females believe I am some animal who is horny every minute of the day. Guess what? I do get horny. I won't lie to you. My penis gets hard sometimes but I do masturbate to relieve it and am extremely happy with that arrangement. I love masturbating to erotic stories. I do happen to have cybersex. Yes those are my releases. Guess what?

YOU AREN'T ONE OF THEM!!!

I have a little thing called honor. I have a little thing called pride. I am happy to be a virgin. I am happy I waited until my 21st birthday to start drinking. That shows my character. I am unlike most of you in that I am saving myself for someone special. I am not a guy who wants to have a million sex partners like Sam Malone. I am someone who wants a lover who I marry. Perhaps I might even have a second lover before I get married. But I will have someone who is faithful devoted, and who loves me, not just for money or power but for me being me.

Someone may ask what if I die a virgin? Well I will get special attention if there is a God.

That is who I am, and you know what? I am fine with that.

Sincerely
Frank Reese