Friday 19 May 2000
08:45pm Me, Iain, Kaiser Sozey and Leynos went to watch American Psycho at ABC Cinema near Toll Cross. Okay film I guess.
11:00pm After film we went back to KFC at Clerk St. KFC told us they didn't like us and we weren't allowed to eat in. We took our food back to Iain's place. Talked about stuff and ate our food.
02:00am "It's time to go home now", I said. Kaiser Sozey went to phone the taxi. Waited outside and saw Kaiser Sozey go off in the taxi.
"Hmm, I think I'll go to Greenfield Suite to use the bog there", Leynos says after the taxi departed. Leynos somehow needed to do a No. 2 desperately. Maybe it was because of the bad Kebab he had.
"Eh? We are standing right outside Iain's flat. Why don't you use the toilet inside?", puzzled me.
"Because he's short on supplies", Leynos replyed.
I questioned Leynos, "Whose supplies? What do you mean short on supplies??".
"Short on supplies", Leynos repeated.
"You what?", Iain said.
"Oh right, Iain don't you have more bog roll?", I questioned Iain.
I asked Leynos, "How do you know Iain's short on supplies?".
"Because I went to his toilet", Leynos said.
Iain replyed, "I'm sorry, there should be more. I keep on buying lots and they all keep disapearing".
"Maybe Jackson took them all", I said.
"Yeah, he probably keeps them all in his room for himself", Iain said.
Anyway, Leynos decided not go to Greenfield Suite (10mins away) and take the walk to KB (35mins away) with me and use the bog there (at KB). Near KB I said, "I'm going home okay" and walked pass KB home while Leynos went into KB.
02:45am I got back home and read Tricks of the Windows Game Programming Gurus in bed.
03:30am Leynos came back home and knocked on my bedroom door. He came in and said, "Mind if I get some clothes" and took a boxer short and a pair of trousers from the drawer beside me.
"What's wrong?", puzzled me.
"Things didn't go according to plan", grinning Leynos.
Suddenly this awfully horrible smell went upon me, "WHAT'S THAT SMELL!?", I exclaimed.
"Ermm", as Leynos walked backwards out of my room closing the door in front of him. It's as though he didn't want me to see his behind.
That night I heard noises of clothes being bunged into the washing machine and Leynos taking a shower. Also, Leynos kept appologising to me and kept on shouting, "I won't do it again" through my door.

Question What really actually happened to Leynos that night? Who knows? He didn't tell me and we both didn't talk about it again.

Possible Answer 1 Leynos the way he is always going to the computing labs to read news and download stuff for hours on end (slow net connection). Once he got into KB Centre level 2, there are two doors he could choose. By looking at one of them, it's the Gentlemen's washroom door. The other door leads into the computing labs. He thought to himself, "hmm, my stomach's not that bad now" and takes the door into the computing labs. He goes on the internet, read news, download stuff and load up ICQ. (03:03am - logged on Kaiser Sozey's ICQ messages). He talks to Kaiser Sozey about stuff and looses time with himself. Later, Leynos gets interrupted by weird disturbances in his lower rectim. All of a sudden, it all comes gushing out.

Alternative Answer 2 Using the clue above this is how I think what happened when Leynos got to KB.
02:35am Leynos arrives in KB Centre and walks up to level 2 toilets where there are discremenating graffiti about CS Students on the walls of cubicals. Desparate Leynos who is bursting for the bog quickly runs into the ONLY ONE cubical in level 2, sits down and quickly does it, bursting with splatter taks and dropping mud. After the relief and to his shocking horror, the same problem at Iain's place, there is no bog roll in level 2 toilets.