Messages passed across and around the table at the Green Mill:

Everyone is swapping sekrits

Noders always msg, don't they?

Sometimes the /msg is where the real action is…

Indeed. Msgs are good

To love and be loved in return...

These songs make me want to fall in love.

These songs could get someone to fall in love.

I'm in love with the sounds and happiness.

These songs take me to falling in love.

This is much more good than as market days was bad.

I'm in love with all of this. I'm in love with BIG AL.

Have to admit they are catching up with me.

They ARE much faster than you are. The music helps. And how. No food, no rest helps too.

Just love and be loved in return (food is our next stop)

THANK YOU so very much

Thank you for bringing me back to myself. Spent a lot of years singing. Thanks again.

A good night surrounded by smiling faces.

Good sounds, pleasing drinks, family around us--not just a "Tuesday at Noon" but real life happening in front of us.

Love of people+ Love of jazz+Love of communication=wonderful, enjoyable, ecstatic peace.

*Last Blank Piece*

Spent 9 months trying to answer this question.

Its sad, so sad.

Live in the moment, enjoy the now, life is unpredictable. Tomorrow…

Aye

Brightness always conquers dark, the sun follow the night. When we do the things we ought to do, when we ought to do them, there comes a day when we get to do the things we want to when we want to do them.

This place, these people, this music. We see everyday the harder parts of life… then we come together, do extraordinary things, feel extraordinary feelings and we remember life is more than meaningful it is poignant.

Got a headful of friends and music. No room for yesterdays. Who needs tomorrows when you've got jazz? Sitting in the Mill with a glass of liquid bread and I am thankful, oh gods and ladies, yes.