ophie is my sister.

Not by blood, but we have a bond stronger than that.

ophie is an amazing person. She is someone I greatly admire, and cherish.

I don't know if she knows, but our conversations are worth more than all my worldly goods. She's helped me to be what I consider, a kinder, more honest, more open person.

So much has happened over the years. Lovers come and went, we strayed down paths we might not look back on always in fondness, and we grew up. We met, but never really liked each other. We only really started to talk when we realized we were waiting outside of someplace waiting for the same guy. At that point I think we realized how much common ground we had.

I am so happy, and adore the fact that we have grown so much. I am so impressed, and dazzled by the way ophie grew up, but she didn't grow cold. She is the type of person who would give the shirt off her back, to someone if she felt them to be a sincere, good person. She is still sensitive, and aware. It has a downfall, I hate seeing people abuse her openness, and when I occasionally see her hurt because someone was cruel.. it makes me livid.

ophie has a great boyfriend, and it makes me so happy for her. Her relationship is with a very old friend of ours. Seeing them together is wacky. They are so sincere, and comfortable, and so much in love. They aren't nauseating or sappy.. although I admit a twinge of envy .. heh.. but I am so glad she found someone worthy of her, and who treats her with the respect, love, and admiration that she deserves.

as you see.. I love my sister.. She is someone who has a good heart, and a sharp mind. She is also human, and has her faults.. but is admirable in the way she doesn't deny it. She openly admits it, to herself and the world.. and that to me is stregnth.

Oh.. and together we could drink large groups of people under the table.. we've proved that at lushcon and pumpcon.

These are just a few of the reasons why I am proud to have ophie as my sister.