2C-T-7 is an analog of MDMA, which is an analog of regular old crank. So yes, it's got some speed-like qualities. It keeps you up. It feels like a cross between ecstasy and acid. It lasts forever. Some say 12 hours, but...

Good things:

Physically, 2C-T-7 is also a strong hallucinogen. It's got some of the fuzzy touchy stuff that ecstasy does -- everything tactile is great. Colors move. Music sounds amazing. Sparkling water is just the tits. And so on. If you have access to trippy toys like blacklight or glow-in-the-dark objects, have at 'em. They'll move around on their own.

It also has some of the same tendencies toward empathy that ecstasy does. You'll like things you already like even more. You'll love anything visual as if it were your friend, and all your friends will be beautiful.

Bad things:

You will feel nauseous, most likely, even if you don't normally get sick on drugs.

Your jaw may or may not lock up; this is also common with all other analogs of MDMA.

You may or may not get brain-loop head trips like acid. You may or may not be able to control them.

Neutral things:

You may go to sleep and wake up still high.

Review:

Psychologically, this is a real brain-hacking drug. The first time I did it I found the trip to be completely controllable. I could make visuals appear or disappear by blinking or closing my eyes.

The head trip was also extremely visual, and everytime things got weird I shrunk them down and framed them with a tv set in my head, where I could change the channel or turn them off. I communed with the great forces of the universe, and so on.

The last time I did it the head trip was evil and I couldn't make it go away.

Psychic adventurers will love this. If you don't like LSD, don't do it.