A very queer girl who's also very geeky. Very taken and very involved with her life partner... Living in Kansas. Previously has lived in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA, as well as areas outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, notably a small town called Canonsburg, whose only notable features are that Perry Como was born there, and that there's a very well-known local chocolate shoppe. Oh, and the Cameron Coca-Cola bottling plant. A FreeBSD and OpenDarwin developer, who's done too much Perl over the years, and still manages to make stupid mistakes in C pretty often. A vocal supporter of the Objective-C language, and Ruby too. A less vocal supporter of the Mono project, and the C# language. Most well known for a very popular little utility to analyze RCS and CVS logs and generate information about who's doing what to what, in HTML.
- user since
- Sun Aug 11 2002 at 23:46:00 (16 years ago )
- last seen
- Sun Aug 11 2002 at 23:54:37 (16 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- mission drive within everything
- To enlighten the world about obscure things.
- Occitan, FreeBSD, Mach, UNIX History
- Perception is prejudicial.
- Send private message to jmallett