Had a really weird dream last night. For some reason my ex was over and I asked him about installing the dishwasher that's been sitting in my garage. Shockingly he said yes, this is how I know it was really a dream, then my youngest daughter was there and I think my aunt and uncle were too. My ex bought a bunch of furniture for my oldest daughter's room. I freaked out when I saw it and got into a fight with her about what to do about it. I dream a lot and I don't think there's a lot of mystery about this dream. I saw my youngest daughter and my ex at church last night, he was picking her up from school, I'm worried about the girls and my housing situation so I'm sure the dream is a reflection of that and nothing to get too worked up about during my waking hours.

The other day my neighbor dropped off some coconut flour that she thought I could use. It was a very nice gesture, that stuff is very expensive, so I thought making muffins for her family would be a nice way to repay her. There was a recipe on the back, but of course I couldn't follow the manufacturer's instructions. I had a good experience with cranberry zuchhini muffins in the past, I think I even wrote up this variation in the banana muffins node, I had cranberries, zucchini, and thought the red and green would be cheery. My first problem was not having any vanilla. Fish sauce is the same color, but I abandoned my idea of adding it in the hopes that nobody would notice the substitution. 

The dough was very thick and heavy when I added it to the muffin forms. Several minutes after the muffins were in the oven I noticed that I hadn't added the coconut oil to them. There were six eggs in the recipe which sounded excessive to me, but that part I did adhere to knowing how dry coconut flour can be. It's kind of hard to describe these muffins, but I'll do my best. Imagine a bland eggy crustless quiche with zucchini, cranberries, and a very odd onion flavor. They weren't the worst things I had ever eaten, but they were disappointing to say the least. In other news I'm getting together with a classmate for homework and study time at Starbucks. This is the fun part about being in school and I'm looking forward to it.