Tales from the Lotus Pod
- (Released July 2001 on both Psychopathic and Island)Dark Lotus
's first album
. The Psychopathic release has an extra track, and was only available via the Psychopathic web store, and at the 2001 Juggalo Gathering
. The Island release is available in stores.
This is the first album from Dark Lotus, a Psychopathic Records supergroup consisting of Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope from the Insane Clown Posse, The Monoxide Child and Jamie Madrox of Twiztid, Marz, and Blaze Ya Dead Homie.
- Intro - A long spiritual message proclaiming this album to be the last of the warnings before the final Joker's Card.
- Ali Baba - A rap proclaiming the greatness of Ali Baba, ruler of the Gods
- Cripple and Rape Me - A song about voices in your head that cause you to hurt yourself
- I Hurt Myself - A song about self mutilation
- Call Upon Your Gods - A song about how the evil often become religious right before they die
- And We Danced - A song about falling in love with the reanimated dead, in a graveyard
- Black Magic - The first and third verses appear to be some sort of spell, while the second verse is a description of what's magic in the world today
- Taste of Blood - A song about vampires fiending for their favorite snack
- Headache - A song about having voices in your head
- Nobody Likes Me - A song about being the outcast
- Bitch I'm Sexy - Dark Lotus trying to get their mack on
- Fire Rain - The group just being scary
- Mah Jeh Mah - A song about dying, and what comes after
- The Crows - Sounds like a "Mah Jeh Mah" part 2. There seems to be some sort of rebirth message in this song.
- Juggalo Family - A song about being a juggalo today. Dark Lotus closed their first-ever set with this song. "Mass murder makes me happy! Dead bodies make me happy! Say what you will of me, I'll always have Juggalo Family!"
- Dot Com - (only appears on the Psychopathic version of the album) A listing of Juggalo groups and clubs.