Married with two young children and almost have my degree in English from a western/rockies university which I'm finishing up by homestudy. I'm currently enrolled in Shakespeare 384, then just an upper level french class to finish. It's been almost 25 years since I did my course work on campus, but it's been wonderful to study some of my favorite subjects from a nearing-50-perspective instead of my turbulent 20's. Using the whole brain now, not just the upper right quadrant (well probably not the lower left quadrant). Grew up on a farm, and my older sister who still lives on a farm, lets us use her newly vacated father-in-law's home when we visit so we can tell everyone we have a "country home" thereby raising our personal stock. but so far I haven't felt the need for such a rescue....I'm being sardonic of course, although a day may come when I use it in a fit of hysterical, episodic, low self-esteem.
- user since
- Sun Jan 22 2006 at 03:23:16 (12.7 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu Jan 26 2006 at 18:40:04 (12.7 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- mission drive within everything
- To help with my classes and connect with what's "what's going on out there" in a very low profile way.
- I guess English studies and grammar? If I don't know it, I know where to look it up.
- private major university
- "Nothing's relevant , yet everything's synchronous."
- Send private message to janrand