Today was great. I met Sara for lunch
and we talked for two hours. It was a great conversation
. I got to know her better and she was really close and friendly
with me. I felt great when she stood at my side and took my arm while we waited in line. We went to a nearby park
and enjoyed the company of several squirrel
s while we talked about all sorts of things. I really enjoyed it more than anything we've done before. I'm very happy just having someone who is as smart
as her to spend some time with me :)
After work, I walked the mall and then went to a restaurant to have something to eat. I got home and wrote Sara a thank-you note for the great lunch we had today.
A friend from work called me and asked if I wanted to play pool for an hour or so. I went out and hung out with him and his girlfriend for a couple rounds of pool.
Today was pretty good. I could use more days like today.
I put together another collection CD. I haven't made a new one in over a month, and my mood has certianly changed considerably to justify a new mix. I am much more positive now that I've been spending some time with Sara.
Here's what I put together:
- Dido - Thank You
- Dido - Here With Me
- Shaggy - Angel
- Shania Twain - You're Still The One
- Shania Twain - From This Moment On
- Crazy Town - Butterfly
- Christina Aguilera - Reflection
- Hooverphonic - Renaissance Affair
- Björk - Big Time Sensuality
- No Doubt - I'm Just a Girl
- Jimmy Buffet - Margaritaville
- Jimmy Buffet - Changes in Latitudes
- Jimmy Buffet - Brown Eyed Girl
- Bryan Adams - Everything I Do I Do it For You
- Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment
- Three Doors Down - Kryptonite
- Semisonic - Closing Time