11:35pm

Not much of this day left, so now is a good time to write about it :)

I woke up late and went into work relatively late. I did a few minor chores there and then spent the rest of the day slacking. I was tired today even though I had 11 hours of rest. I had chinese food for lunch and left work at around 7pm.

CR invited me over for a lan party tonight, but I didn't feel like completley unhooking my computer, dragging it down to my car, then back up 3 flights of stairs to a friend's house and hooking it all back together again only to have to reverse the whole process in the morning when I'm sleep deprived. I probably won't mind doing that on occasion, but I just did that last weekend.

Besides, tomorrow is my dad's birthday and I didn't get him anything. I live about 90 miles south of him, so I guess I'm going to have to haul my butt up there tomorrow and show that I care. My brother works tomorrow, so I guess he won't make it, but he plans to pick something up before I leave.

I've still got Sara on my mind constantly. My co-workers mentioned her twice today, both times resulting in a dip in my mood as I remember when I felt that we were building a relationship. I can't wait for her to finish college; I need to be close to her now. I need to feel love and be loved. I experienced these intense feelings for only a short time, and now I crave them like a drug. It's like being given a taste of heaven, only to be sent back to hell to start all over again.