10:32pm

Today was a slack day. I did a little bit of work, but I actually went out of my way today to avoid doing anything productive for the long run. I practiced my hiragana for my quiz tomorrow, read a bunch of slashdot and e2, chatted with co-workers incessantly, and stared at the wall for the rest of the time.

It was fun. The day lasts so much longer though. After work, I went to the pool hall. Nearly everyone bailed out tonight, so I just got my own table and practiced for about two hours. I think I learned a few things. I will need to go back again to practice some more. 10 dollars for two hours of entertainment isn't too bad, especially being in a semi-social environment.

Tomorrow I am going to take a friend/co-worker down to miami so he can get some stuff taken care of. It's really important that he and his wife make it there and they aren't 100% sure their vehicle will make it, so they have asked me to drive along in case their truck breaks down. I wouldn't normally do this, but what they need to do is really important and I wouldn't be a friend to let it go to chance (even a small chance).

I've also got school tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the hiragana quiz. I've been practicing it constantly and I think I'm ready for it. I'll be glad when it's done, so I can start practicing katakana.

I noticed today that my emotional state is finally starting to level off a bit. I am at least back to where I was before I met Sara. My energy level is a bit down though, I don't know why. Maybe the benefits I was getting from my vitamin supplements are not having as much impact as they were when I first started taking them.

Hopefully exercise will compensate for that. I notice that I'm building up some muscle mass. I did 20 pushups today without nearly as much effort as it used to take. Heck, I couldn't even do 20 pushups a few months ago.