1:16 PM

I woke up at around 11am, but I thought it was more like 1 or 2. I felt like I slept too long, even though I only got about 8 hours of sleep.

I've been listening to NASA TV today, and I heard them mention that Outlook performed an illegal operation. Isn't that scary, that they're using Outlook as a means of communication?

I'm trying to get motivated today. I have some work left over from yesterday to finish, but I keep thinking it would be better to start on it tonight when there's nothing else to do, and I'm less likely to interrupt anyone's session if I take anything down.

Right now, I'm kind of groggy, hungry, and I haven't taken my blood pressure medicine yet. I guess I need to take a shower, go get groceries, and take my medicine. I should probably get a haircut today as well.


6:03 PM

I got the groceries, had lunch (chinese food), and have been watching NASA TV in the meantime. It's really neat to see them work on stuff from the cameras that are mounted on the spacesuits. If they could show that kind of stuff more often, it would be much more interesting.

I'm going to wait for the unfurling of the solar panels or 7pm (whichever comes first) and then head off to the gym for a 45 minute walk.


1:30 AM

I had a hard time working out tonight. I'm beginning to think that I'm mildly sick from my flu shot. Mr. X has a theory on those. I suddenly feel like shopping. Good thing my bank account's low. Hmm.. but I do have a couple of unused credit cards... hmmmm.

Anyway, during my workout, I had a hard time getting my heart rate high enough, so I decided to just take it easy and just do a brisk walk for half an hour.

I spent the rest of the night hanging out on #everything, watching the highlights on NASA TV, and browsing through the bluebird newsgroup for my next girlfriend :)


2:17 AM

Well, crap.. I can't put it off any longer. I'm going to have to go to sleep now, which will only temporally bring me closer to work. And I know it's going to be a bad day tomorrow. It's a monday and I know stuff's broke already because I broke it tonight. Oh well. I don't know if I'm going to wakeup at 5:30am to watch for the space station to fly overhead. Probably not. There'll be plenty of opportunities in the future.

For now, I sleep.