These are a bunch of "recipes" involving Triscuits. I'm grouping them together because I don't feel each one merits its own writeup. These are quick to make for those 4 AM munchies. Triscuits have a nice texture and they carry ingredients well since its own flavor backs off. They are nicely bite-sized for snacking, and are thick and withstand moisture so they don't fall apart.


Triscuit Pizza Thingies

Place the Triscuits in a tray or microwavable plate. I make a 4 x 4 grid with them, it makes it easier to distribute ingredients. Dollop about 3/4 teaspoon pizza sauce onto each Triscuit and try to spread it around evenly. Shred the fresh mozzarella. I implore you, use fresh mozzarella, not that Polly-O String Cheese crap, and not even the stuff that comes in packages at the supermarket. Find a nice deli, it really makes a difference. Sprinkle it on the grid evenly. You don't have to completely cover it since it will melt together. Place a pepperoni slice on each Triscuit. Hormel makes these ready-to-eat slices that work well. If you don't like pepperoni, you can skip that part. You can put anything else you like on top. Nuke it on High for 40-60 seconds, or stick it in an oven at 350 degrees for about 3 minutes or whenever the cheese melts evenly.


Triscuit Nacho Thingies

Place the Triscuits in a tray or microwavable plate (like the pizza thingies). Dollop the salsa sauce onto each Triscuit. Add as much Tabasco as you want. Shred the cheeses and sprinkle them evenly. Nuke on High for 40-60 seconds or 3 minutes at 350 degrees in a conventional oven.


Triscuit Ham and Cheese Thingies

Place the Triscuits in a tray or microwavable plate. Cut the ham into squares that are the same size as the Triscuits and put them on. Since the ham is most probably round, just put two curved pieces together to make one squarish piece. Do the same for the Swiss cheese. Nuke on High for 20-40 second or 2 1/2 minutes at 350 degrees in a conventional oven.