OSHKOSH
B'GOSH

"What the Future Wears"

OshKosh B'Gosh: hands-down, the Coolest. Brand name. Ever.

OshKosh B'Gosh, Inc. was founded in 1895 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Originally a creator of "adult workwear," the company is now best known for fantastic clothes for children, from newborns up to age 10 (not to mention its awesome name). It began making children's clothing in the early 1900s, when a tiny version of the popular hickory-striped overalls appeared on the market so little boys could dress like their fathers. When a local mail order catalog featured the tiny overalls in a nationally-distributed issue, the demand increased so much that OshKosh B'Gosh began appearing in specialty outlets and department stores. Today you can see OshKosh B'Gosh brand clothing in stores across the United States and in more than 50 countries around the world.

OshKosh's corporate headquarters are still in the warehouse in Oshkosh, Wisconsin where the company started. The company also has the impressive record of making a profit every year for over 75 years.

You probably know OshKosh from that awesome pair of red corduroy overalls you wore all the time when you were three, but
OshKosh B'Gosh Makes Everything!

OshKosh B'Gosh for Everyone!

  • Boys and Girls: sizes 12 mo. to 6X/7
  • Genuine Girl: girls sizes 7 to 16
  • Genuine Blues: boys sizes 8 to 16
  • Men: chest sizes 40" to 51"; waist sizes 32" to 46"
  • Women: sizes 4 to 16

OshKosh's stock ticker symbol is GOSHA (NASDAQ). The company was listed on Forbes 200 Best Small Companies in 2002.

Finally, OshKosh's web site (oshkoshbgosh.com) has some pictures of the cutest kids ever as part of the navigation. At the web site, you can learn more about the company, look for local stores carrying OshKosh brands products, or even do your shopping.


References:
http://www.oshkoshbgosh.com/

* Some information may be a fabrication and/or a bad reference to the only Austin Powers movie that was funny.