Editor Log: October 17, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
Reminisce | Imagine that!
I removed the following writeups in the past few days:
- The REAL Perfect Girlfriend by ashelton. Nearly linkless, requested
- Keyser Soze by The-Great-Killfile - He thinks he's Keyser Soze.
- Keyser Soze by jamesm - He thinks he's the devil. Emphatically.
- Keyser Soze by Keyser Soze - One word: "Hiya!" This user account will be removed as well. You may think it's cute at the time, but most people, like me, think you're an idiot, and if I had the power, dumbass moves like this would come with penalty for the real person that did it.
- Keyser Soze by kevingpo - Some gibberish about how Keyser Soze is just Kaiser Sozey misspelled. Linked to more gibberish.
- Someone's been messing with my anti-paranoia medication! by Everyone2 - Essentially wondering how long the account will be around before someone decides to kill it. With writeups like this, not long I should imagine.
- Putting the ten commandments up in courthouses by MonkeySpanker and enterfornone - both were low quality and ranked at -4.
- nym by KBert - "nym" repeated over and over with links to oblivion.
- Whatever you say Zack by Wandering Pilgrim - What his friends say to him because they think he's an idiot.
- FLEX? How do IN peops like ARECHEW think that they're NOT pathetic? Do we not think this is pretend? by ideal - Three word writeup linking to:
- abusedfake by ideal - More bullshit linking back to the crap above, if I remember correctly.
I killed writeups by the following stileproject trolls:
I didn't keep track of what I killed by them. It wasn't worth the effort, believe me. Some of them I may not have personally killed a writeup but discussed with other editors.
Many of them were /msg'd by me. Unless it was an obvious troll, I /msg'd them an introduced them to my first writeup
and the Everything FAQ
. Tough titty if they didn't want to listen and preferred to troll.
In addition, I /msg'd about a thousand new users and tried to get them in on the know and /msg'd a few older users about writeups that could use some work. If you see a /msg from me mentioning something that needs improvement, please don't think I'm being rude or a prick. I'm just trying to help you out with older writeups you probably forgot you wrote.