1. Right click on the icon of the dialup connection you want to view the password of.
2. Check enable PPP
loging check box.
3. Go to your C:\windows directory or the directory where you installed windows
4. View ppplog.txt that is stored in the win directory.
5. Unless you can read and understand hexadecimal
, ignore the pane on the left and look at the pane in the right.
6. The password is right underneath the username.
this is an obvious security weakness in windows 95,98,ME. no thanks to PAP
and the ability to log the password to the hard disk.