Episode 12 of Space Ghost Coast to Coast first aired on February 20, 1995. It was a special episode that was originally simulcast on Cartoon Network, TBS, and TNT. The SGC2C segments were written by Matt Maiellaro.

Guests: The guests for this episode are almost all cartoonists: Craig McCracken, Pat Ventura, Van Partible, Geno Mattos, and Genndy Tartakovsky. The only one that isn't is ex-the Price is Right girl Dian Parkinson (who actually only just appears in an archived cameo).

Episode Premise: This episode wasn't necessarily a classic in the series of SGC2C episodes, but it did serve as a pretty important moment for Cartoon Network and its future line-up. Brief background: Cartoon Network wants to bring Hanna-Barbera-branded animation back into the public eye again. They had already started rebuilding with shows like 2 Stupid Dogs and SWAT Kats, and they wanted to an even wider assortment of characters. But they don't want to do it with rehashes of older shows, since that failed for them for the previous few years (Yo, Yogi anyone?). Hence, they wanted to build the studio back up with new animation talent, new characters, and cartoons to reach a modern audience. Thus, the concept of World Premiere Toons was born. That evolved into the What a Cartoon! Show, which was later renamed Cartoon Cartoons, which later made CN an insane amount of money. And it was all introduced on this episode of SGC2C. The "judges" for the cartoon competition were played by the Council of Doom, who sang and fought with each other and generally just acted like idiots the entire time. Blip, the old monkey sidekick from the 60's Space Ghost series, was there to tabulate all the votes, but since SG couldn't understand anything he was saying, he was gotten rid of promptly. Anyway, the 5 cartoons were the debut cartoons (at least on CN) for Craig McCraken's The Powerpuff Girls, Genndy Tartakovsky's Dexter's Laboratory, Van Partible's Johnny Bravo, Pat Ventura's Yucky Duck, and Geno Mattos's Shake and Flick. But in the end, it didn't matter how good the cartoons were to SG or to the Council of Doom, because the winner was determined by a swimsuit competition, which was won by Craig McCracken, wearing not only a stylish swimsuit, but a life jacket, water wings, fins, and a mask and snorkel set. Water safety always wins.

A Space Ghost Christmas -- Storybook