Cutting his teeth in the marshmallowy confines of a non-profit outfit, our hero soon eschewed the murky path ahead of him.
He struck out for corporate America and became an acolyte at the altar of technology, a true devotee of that almost mystical body of knowledge.
Although he is now one of the faceless masses, he feels that he has been able to maintain his identity in the mad race to the edge of the cliff.
He feels that he has managed to hold onto his individuality.
- user since
- Wed Oct 18 2000 at 14:43:56 (17.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Nov 15 2000 at 21:17:56 (17.3 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View hiker95's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 4
- mission drive within everything
- To become an integral part of the social consciousness
- databases, surviving outdoors, breathing
- Of Thought / I Keep
- Remember: pig and elephant DNA just won't splice.
- most recent writeup
- Knife's Edge
- Send private message to hiker95