• I remember my mother wanting to go to the store with me. I told her I had some things to do before. I took a nap. When I woke up, there were some friends at my house wanting to go as well. One of the friends there was Lindsay, the rest of the friends I do not remember. Now I wanted to go but I knew I had some problems to answer before I could go. I worked on answering the sheet of problems while my friends waited patiently. When I was done, all of my friends were there, ready to go except for Lindsay. I did not ask where she went.
  • I was at some sort of a meeting, outside, in an open place. Me and some friends were there. One of the guys there asked me to help him carry some candy to the park. Then the cops came to the place and they were arresting some people. My friends and I decided it would be better if we left, because we didn't want to be arrested for what we were talking about. So, we went to Josh Campbell's house.

    There, I asked if his computer had the flight simulator contained in one of the Microsoft entertainment pack for windows. He said yes and I played a hard level. I remember beating this level at ease, at home, but I could not do it here.

  • I was at a university, but the building/objects/background all looked like it was from the game Quake. Whenever I commented on it, the students told me to hush because they were trying to learn. Brandon was there too, and he noticed the Quake stuff as well.
  • I was trying to launch an object into flight using some sort of a slingshot. I tried multiple times but I always failed. When I looked up, I saw a man, sleeping, in a hammock. I felt bad because I knew some of my attempts at flight hit him.