Life focuses effort on so few things. Those outside of the focus inevitably become secondary and therefore dangerous. Have you ever seen a Computer Science major try to wax philosophical about Biology? It's downright scary. To be honest, most people have a hard enough time working within their specialties. Those outside should keep in mind that their ideas, while novel, are contexually useless.
- user since
- Tue Dec 7 1999 at 20:54:35 (17.8 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Feb 9 2005 at 17:39:03 (12.6 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 8 - View herbietmac's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 107
- mission drive within everything
- Everyone has similar drives. Everything merely provides the transmission.
- most recent writeup
- The Difference Between Soldiers and Marines
- Send private message to herbietmac