I walk into my old house, and hear my parents having sex upstairs. I'm slightly grossed out, but not nearly as much as I would be in reality, which is curious. I walk through the garage, and into the downstairs, the sex doesn't stop, as I expect it to, I yell upstairs "I'm home!" or the like. Nothing, it goes on.
I follow the hallway, which is much older than it should be, when we moved into the house it was new, and we moved out of it only 4 years ago. The carpet is worn, the walls are scuffed and darkened as if by smoke. I go into my old room which, I noticed, is now nothing like how it was when we moved out, or anything like my current room. On the contrary, the room did not seem foreign to me, but comfortable, it definitely was my room. I sit on my bed (which has a frame, unlike any bed I've ever owned. I begin writing in a small spiral bound notebook, even though I hate spiral bounds because they always fall apart, and I make a point to get any other kind of notebook.
Anyhow, I start to write about the sex noises upstairs, and I notice that my handwriting is in cursive. I hate cursive, almost as much as I hate spiral notebooks. I never got the hang of cursive writing, and never wrotein cursive, however I did then, and it was normal I mean, it wasn't unusual to me that I was writing that say.
I'm not sure what this dream meant, but it was very disassociative. Like, my house was unlike it was when I lived there, my bed was not like mine, my room wasn't like mine, and my writing wasn't mine, but it seemed like mine.