I've only been awake for three and a half hours and I already know that today is going to be wretched.

I wokeup around 11 and went straight to work.
I've been trying to fix my Dad's trailer tire so that he bring his boat to go fishing for about a week (he said he'll give me $100 if I could do it, because he certainly can't). So I've been running back and forth to every auto parts store in town trying to get studs with the right size knurl and threads to fit the hub of the trailer (which has two different sized hubs, for some fucked up reason).
I wake up, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, and go straight to work on his damn trailer.
I'm up there about 15 minutes before my dad comes up to help me get a nut off of a stud which is turning therefore making it impossible to remove the nut.
When I finally get the nut off, it is stuck in the tire iron, so I knock it on the ground to shake it, and my dad starts yelling at me for getting the nut stuck in the tire iron.
I tried to explain to him that I was trying to loosen it, but he's got concrete for brains sometimes.
So I say "Look, I've been working on your damn trailer for a week, don't yell at me right before I finish the job!".
This makes my dad go off on some kind of self righteous tangent about how I swear to much (I wonder where I get it from since he curses like a sailor all day and night).
In the end he tells me that I can't do anything tonight, which is fucked up because I was supposed to go to a benefit for the micropowered radio station I've been DJing at (Free Radio Asheville).

Basically, he's not permitting me to do anything productive, instead I have to be punished for saying "damn".

I can't wait until August 11, I'll be moving out of this hell hole and into my dorm at UNC-Asheville.