It's but a half hour or so into this new day for me, and I find myself dwelling nicely on the events that occurred yesterday.

The phone is an evil thing, at times.. my ex called three times today, we talked a total of four (I had to call him back the first time because I didn't get to the phone in time). I could be wrong, but it sure does seem like he wants to get back together.. but it's just not going to happen, and if it does it would only end up with me hurting again any way. He acts so horridly oblivious to everything that has happened between us.. and it's taken him five months of doing whatever the hell he wants to realize that he really doesn't want to be without me in his life. He wants me to come visit, he wants me to go see him, niether of which should happen if I want to be any sort of happy with myself and my life. Bleh! Bleh, I say. I just had to vent that, it's been bothering me all day. His dad is actually sick and in the hospital.. he had heart surgery. I wish I understood more fully why I have such undying compassion for him even though he's hurt me so badly so many times. Ah well.. I've said it before, it's too late to say he's sorry at this point.

I'm feeling kind of alone tonight because Eean went off somewhere and my best friend is schmoozing with random internet boys.. alone isn't so bad, though, I suppose. And ToasterLeavings is hanging around too. Hmm..

I spouted off quite a few nodes in the last little while, many kind of just slipped into the e2 abyss.. I noded a bunch of lyrics too, simply because they either mean a lot to me or I love them dearly. My favourite node of the moment is "tell me about your secret places". I noded about my cousin Mike too.. and the Barenaked Ladies whom I happen to be listening to right now. I'll probably spout off some poetry later on for the hell of it.

Being that this daylog is already mostly about yesterday.. which seems to be my new habit of sorts, I'll stop for now and add more later if anything mind-numbingly excting happens after I go to sleep, and then subsequently, wake up.