Ahh, well last night was interesting, much drinking and laughing at the expense of others whom were more or less sloshed out of their minds. Isn't that what life is made of? Actually it was just two of us drinking and my best friend babysitting so to speak, though I personally didn't have more than a couple of Mike's Hard Lemonade (An excellent source of vodka!) coolers, and a bit of some weird blue electric lemonade. I don't actually like drinking, and don't quite understand why I bothered other than that I was upset with my father at the time. (I recall throwing a bottle at the ground and yelling obscenities followed closely by "dad".) Any way, drinking due to depression is quite stupid methinks, but oh well. I'll have to make a point to stop that mindless activity.

Interesting things that happened before I was drunk:
  • We went to the liquor store and as my friend purchased the alcohol the person running the till asked if she had an airmiles card. I joked that at least they weren't giving away free gas coupons with every purchase, but it went straight over the ladies head and into a bottle of rum, or something.
  • My friend that ended up far more intoxicated than myself bothered me about wanting any alcohol at all. Isn't it ironic? Or is that.. hypocritical.
Interesting things that happened while I was drunk:
  • Cried real hard for ten solid minutes after walking through a mud puddle at the start of my favorite tree-shrowded path. The week's events seemed a thousand times worse when I was intoxicated. Of course, afterwards I was perfectly happy again and had a fun night tending to my drunken friend whom doesn't remember much past 6pm.
  • Talked to friend in New Jersey whilst he was high and playing minesweeper. Managed to slip "put some honey on your dick" into the conversation as I was still a bit out of it.
  • The landlord walked by and I fell onto the grass in the backyard. This was after I had some of that electric lemonade.. hm.
  • Joke-flirted with my best friend to the point that any one would have thought we were together, though we really aren't, I swear.
My friend was here, being the only other person drinking last night, and now his brother is here, though he's gone out somewhere. His brother is probably bored out of his mind, strumming away on a guitar behind me, pondering things beyond my comprehension because I really don't know him very well. Ah well..

I'm craving a mean game of pool tonight, though it probably won't happen any way. My parents seem content to sit in the sweltering heat and stare mindlessly at the television set, though I suppose I can't blame them for relaxing. I'm pondering how it is I'll mooch a ride to New York for July 1st, anyone? He-he.

My sister's oldest rabbit died last night, Rosebud. It was quite sad.. it passed away while I was still drunk, actually. I stood out on the porch behind the house as my sister held it, caressing it's ears and crying her eyes out. I put my arm around her shoulder and petted the rabbit a little, tried my best to be compassionate though I was feeling strange. I looked up at the sky and noticed a star as rosie's heart stopped, and told my sister that was her star, and the one just over from it was her old rabbit Backster's star (he died long ago). I told her as soon as the two stars were close enough in the sky, they'd star-hump and Backster's would fall from the sky. (I completed it with a hand motion.) This made her laugh just a bit, so it was good. I helped her set the little thing into a box and wrap it in a towel, and promised to help her make a neat tombstone thing for it today. (Though, I was still sleeping when she buried it and didn't help, oh well.)

It's odd that I had anything to drink at all last night, but the ironic part is, I wouldn't have been nearly as good at comforting my sister if I'd been sober. Not to mention I wouldn't have finally cried about the things I needed to. Ah well, a fun night.. trying to think of something to do this evening, and then tomorrow it's off to visit the grandparents and my aunt's little baby.

I grow tired of near constant conflicts in this househould between various induhviduals.. living alone seems like it would be nice, to me, though I probably won't for a long while. I think I'm done, for now.