I was so sure, oh so sure as the sun made its way slowly to the sky, started its daily task of bathing the dreamy universe in its glow, that this was going to be one of those days. That is to say I was so sure that it would be sunny and brilliant, just perfect, beautiful but now it would seem that it is simply going to be another dreary overcast day.

There is a good side to this, however. I don't particularly feel in the right spirits for blinding sunlight and cheer'y individuals running around in shorts and the like. No, no I think I'm content with the dreary sky, it's so.. cold.. so.. gray.. coldgray.

Of course, my first instinct was simply to sulk at the day, not turning out as I thought it might. It's strange how you can't really deduce such things before the light arrives. When the sky was only faintly lit, it looked as if it would develop into this intense, beautiful blue but instead, it stays somber with only hints of something more.. promising?

And now, I find myself pondering what your sky must look like right now, all the way across the world like that. Dark, I would suppose.. I wish that someone would create a website so that I might know at all times what the sky looks like in every little corner of the universe. I want to receieve the url in my e-mail..
        "Spam.. spam.. spam.. ahh, sky stats!"
It's a brilliant idea, and I'm not just saying that because I thought of it. Wait, yes I am. Actually, I'd be willing to bet this is almost remotely possible, probably websites with sky views in the larger cities. Still, I will not rest soundly until there is a thumbnail of every piece of sky up there lined up for my viewing pleasure.