so many little humans with so many thoughts.. so i've been letting myself slip a lot, it's been easier than fighting past everything and smiling, easier to slide. i've been paying attention to the universe.. i realize easy it not always the best way to go about life matters. so, this is me, throwing in the towel soaked from sinking to places i should not bother with, climbing up the leetle rope and wandering around on the surface for a while. i am sorry...

so much snow, heaps of white fluffy cold scattered all around and you will be here in three days, and i will be smiling. of course i will be. i'll even smile before then.. really. maybe even now.

i would think that most everyone should have crazy amounts of plant life in their homes. it's so nice to be able to look out a window obscured by spikes, leaves, dangling plant matter, see the white and know the cold, and still have all the dreamy green. the contrast is a sweet, sweet thing. also, i fear the baby tears that have sprung up around the base of my cuban tree may strangle it, but i think the problem could be solved by simply placing it in a larger pot as to provide room for both. (i hope, i hope...)

it's so peculiar how many people write these things now. i've only cause to scrawl text in this place every so often..

when you blow out, like a dead star.. it reminds me how uniform your beautiful is