waking up with the sun. i am the only one in the house who has opened eyes to take in a morning that shouldn't be missed but seems so unimportant to many. others have already wandered off to designated places, but i've this feeling, well, i know that they did not get up simply because they could and it seemed like such a beautiful idea to me as i layed there staring at my ceiling. and it is.

you broke another mirror, you're turning into something you are not ~ high and dry

last night. i wonder if you realize how much it helped me to talk to you. it's kind of odd to think you're the only one i could open up to, though i could have spilled thought'y matter to him.. for some reason my brain just wouldn't let me. i feel better today, even though things still aren't quite sorted out. solutions seem plausible, things seem not so terrible. life falls into place. stars have slipped away but the sun is there and it's a new day, and it might rain. i'd love some rain.

last night.. again. i talked to the monkey boy, and we discussed monopoly matters in relation to life in general. kind of funny how that conversation went, but it was memorable, at least to me, though i was exhausted and i think he probably was, too.

skin feels so strange in the morning, but.. well, mine feels softer and i want to cuddle myself when i'm all warm and sleepy. sometimes i do, sort of curl up and be close to me, but it would be dreamier if you were there holding me. the cool air from the fan is slowly taking away the post sleep dreamy world and replacing it with a bright, clear, crisp sort of day. even though the sky isn't so bright, at all, aside from the sun that refuses to stay completely hidden behind parting clouds.

i had an odd dream.