I hate daylogs.

These ineffectual blabberings of rubbish and meaningless ramblings should be banned and abolished from the face of the earth. Why? Because they’re a waste of my time and effort. I sit here for a number of minutes writing this pointless shit and for what? To have you bunch of intelligent, talented writers look down your long noses at me? To be publicly ridiculed in the catbox? To be mercilessly beaten and tortured by the torrential verbal abuse that comes hand in hand with writing an objectionable node? Yes, yes and yes.

The amount of time I waste on daylogs is incomprehensible (in comparison to the time I spend writing useful nodes). I may sit here, writing this useless daylog for maybe 30 minutes. That 30 minutes is now gone. Gone! 30 minutes I could’ve spent getting to know my dying grandmother. 30 minutes I could’ve spent doing homework and increasing the minimal chances I have of getting a decent job when I’m older. 30 minutes I could’ve spent playing Hitman 2. 30 minutes less time I spend in front of my computer screen. 30 minutes of intellectual conversation lost to nothing but nothingness.

I hate daylogs.

I should probably be doing some calculus homework, after all, I am struggling with the differentiation of logs. But instead, I sit here, staring and the little blinking cursor. Blink. Blink. Blink. I should probably take some time out of my useless daylog writing and write a useful node. Like this one.

But I won't. Why? Because I love daylogs.