In response to don't want sex, be sexual, I propose "stop being a nice guy and be a gentleman pervert."

A gentleman pervert is a man who is well mannered, polite, and treats the fairer sex with the utmost respect.

At the same time, he has a size nine libido, and he's not afraid to show it. Treating women with respect does not necessarily include handling them with kid gloves. They are not made of glass. They actually want sex. Perhaps even more than you do. Don't be shy about the fact that you do too, or they'll think you're a nice guy but probably a boring lay.

It's also worthwhile to develop specific sexual preferences, or if you have them already, don't be shy to express them when women that posess them bring up the subject. A good example of this would be if a woman were to complain that her butt is too big. A good response would be that you don't think so, and that a curvy bottom is, in your humble opinion, the very height of female beauty. But like any gentleman, you should not lie. Especially about this. This is your sexuality we're talking about.

Of course it is bad manners to be too direct. Obviously, "Hey babe, wanna fuck?" is not a proper way to introduce yourself. Taking an interest in an already-ocurring conversation or starting with an unrelated topic is best. If your mind is dirty enough, you'll find enough sexual references to pick up on in the natural progression of any conversation to show precisely how sexual a being you are. Your sexuality is thus not something stated, but something exuded. It's just there, a part of the very fibre of your being.

When you follow these rules, women don't see you as being a nice guy who is desperate to get laid, they see you as being an interesting person in a sexual way. And if the chemistry is right, they'll want to find out more.