Firstly and foremostly, I no longer have an internet connection at home which means:

  1. I will not be noding up every stupid thing that pops into my head. I will not spend more than five hours a day in front of my computer. I will not completely lose touch with reality.
  2. I'm going to be spending more of my leisure time at school instead of at home.
  3. These things contradict each other but you didn't notice, right?

Being the idiot that I am Yoon and I got into a huge fight nearly the minute that she got back from teacher training. I begin to wonder if I will ever learn to come out of the mental haze (and bad mood) that comes along with coding for too many hours. My fault probably but both of us being bone tired probably didn't help matters. I think I should send her flowers. I should probably get on the bus and buy her lunch. Argh. The consequences of my crankiness should have taught me to be a better human by now. Instead I have just become more acutely aware of what an asshole I can be when I need a nap.

I noded some more zine stuff. For some reason it escaped the new write up corral. A Story About Watertowers is one of the pieces that I was most happy with though it could still use some editing. I keep putting off assembling the paper version which has a lot to do with the fact that the only scanner I have access to right now is a lumbering beast and I have something like fifty drawings to scan in.

I finally saw Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai last night. It left absolutely no impression on me. Neither did American Psycho but I did cringe more especially when the critique of music was juxtaposed with homicide. I think that urge may be latent in many would be critics.

Pooh. Everything is too much of a jumble today. A messy mix of caffeine, regret, and resignation is poisoning the day. I think it is time to go to sleep for about ten hours. I think sleep is the answer and Penguin Mints be damned.